Need for getting accredited to Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus :
Assessment approach: Cyber Essentials and IASME Governance
Assessment approach: Cyber Essentials Plus
- Fully Accredited: Baseel and Baseel Consultants hold a range of professional certifications including IASME Gold, Cyber Essentials Plus, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 LA, CEH, CHFI, TOGAF, NCDA, CCA, VCP, CCMA, MCTS
- Bespoke service offerings: No two customers are the same. Our consultancy advice is always designed by considering the optimum need of the client focusing on their compliance requirements, business needs, threat exposure, and project-specific requirements.
- Risk-based and easy to understand reporting: We are very strong in 'Business IT Alignment'. With the help of the client, we always focus on aligning risk ratings of the identified vulnerability with the Business/IT Environment.
- Detailed guidance on gap remediation: Our reports contain pragmatic and detailed guidance on the remediation of identified compliance gaps. Technology solutions are accompanied with suggestions of process improvements, where applicable.
- Clear and Precise Communication: Our speciality is 'Simplified Security', our communication can meet the requirements of a range of recipients from Technology experts to Non-Technical Board members
- Dedicated client relationship manager: Client always has access to an identified go-to person for all customer needs.