Merkle Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 800+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire talented Paid Search/Social Specialists to deliver best in class account management solutions and the best possible Digital Advertising experience in the industry who have strong channel knowledge in Digital Media
@Sokrati, you will:
• Perform daily account management on Google and Social Ads or other ad platforms for a variety of clients
• Be responsible for day to day Digital Ad Operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
• Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc for at least 15 clients.
• Own, manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients.
• Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
• Manage a team of around 5-7 people with a client portfolio of 8-10
• Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
• Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
• Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
• Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
• Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
• Be responsible for Quality and timely deliverables for clients requests. Qualifications You'd fit right in, if you:
• Are a tech graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Paid Search (PPC) & Paid Social Strategy
• Have hands on knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Power Editor, Google Analytics/Google Adwords.
• Have experience in managing the advertising spends upwards of 5 Lacs/month per client account.
• Have strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
• Have an appetite for Risk and should be a strong decision maker.
• Have past experience managing a team of ad operations associates/social media account managers
• Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
And if you’re excited about:
• Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
• Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
• Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
• Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
• A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
• A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.