Network Penetration Testing
Organizations are unaware of the hacker’s tools and approach and they fall prey to attacks which compromise their systems. Hence, the best way for an organization to ensure that their infrastructure is secure is to employ security analysts to break their systems and notify them such that, they can avoid or mitigate the impact of such attacks, if exploited. This approach of testing your environment in the shoes of a hacker to assess the security posture is called Penetration Testing and these hackers who work hand-in-hand with the organizations to enhance their security are called white hat hackers or ethical hackers.
Network Penetration Test aims to identify vulnerabilities and risks in the network which may impact the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) triad of data by simulating a real-world attack.
Types of Network Penetration Testing
Network Penetration Testing engagement constitutes our security testers to perform information gathering on systems in scope to identify services and functions which may be vulnerable, followed by Vulnerability detection phase which involves discovering vulnerabilities that affect the targets in scope. Then, we have the Attack/Exploitation phase where the targets are actively attacked to compromise, and finally in the Reporting phase where the discovered vulnerabilities are reported in a comprehensive and easily understandable manner. We require explicit permission from our clients to perform Penetration Testing.
- Increase the effectiveness of the security controls
- False positive elimination through manual verification
- Security at a glance for your environment
- As Security test consultants we are Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH)
- Possess expertise in both open-source and commercial tools used for security testing
- Test in line with industry standards such as the SANS and Open-Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM)
What We Deliver:
We provide a detailed report after completion of the Penetration Testing. The report highlights the weaknesses in the system that affects the availability, reliability, and integrity of information assets. It also provides the solutions for covering each identified risk. The report contains the following:
- Categorization of weaknesses based on risk level
- Solution for discovered vulnerabilities
- Details of security holes discovered