Who we are
We are Baseel Group of Companies, which include
- Baseel Limited (Registered in England with registration number 08266284)
- Baseel Solutions Limited (Registered in England with registration number 09919247)
- Baseel Partners LLP (Registered in England with registration number OC403492)
Referred as Baseel in this privacy notice. These three companies are registered at 22 Midholm, London, NW11 6LN, UK.
Privacy Notice Overview
Baseel reserves the right to modify the privacy notice at any time, so please review it frequently. We shall keep the latest privacy notice on our website.
Please do not send your personal information to us if you are under 16 years. If you are required to do so for a specific reason, please call us on +44 7825 362 359 and discuss your requirement.
Why we collect your personal information?
- To provide the products and services as per your need
- To inform you about the Baseel products and services and those offered by our selected business partners and affiliate
- To engage you in supporting our business needs
- To Investigate, respond to, and manage business inquiries, events or any risk event or incident
- To work with and respond to law enforcement and regulators
What personal information is collected?
We collect your name, email address, address (normally business address) and contact number.
In addition to this depending on the business engagement with the customer, we may collect some technical information such as IP addresses.
How we collect your information:
Baseel collect Personal Information about you from following sources:
- Information we collect from you directly either through email or phone communication or exchange of information in meetings
- Information received from the job portals if you are applied for the job advertised by Baseel group of companies and its affiliates
- We may collect technical information such as IP addresses while executing technical engagements such as penetration testing
How do we use collected information?
Baseel use your personal information for
- legitimate business purpose
- specific requirements of the law or regulatory bodies
- meet your service needs
- protect interest of other customers or society
Do we disclose your information to third parties?
Baseel do not sell your information or share your information to any party for their own marketing use unless Baseel have your consent.
To meet the needs of our service provision, or operate our business, or protect our business or protect interest of other customers or to protect against actual or specious fraud or required to do so by law, or customer communication or with your consent we may pass your information to our service providers, other third parties which may share the aims and objectives.
We may pass the information outside EEA. We shall make sure your personal information is adequately protected and we have a legal agreement to secure such information transfer.
What rights you have in relation with your data?
By contacting Baseel at email@example.com, you may
- Request details of your personal information we hold on file by Baseel
- Request a copy of your personal information in commonly used formats kept on file
- Withdrawal the consent you have provided previously for processing your personal data;
- Request a correction of your personal information we have on file;
- Request removal of your personal information we have on file;
- Inform us about restricting processing of your personal information in certain ways;
- Inform your objection on a specific processing of your personal information by us
We shall process your requests unless we have compelling legitimate reasons for not fulfilling such requests.
Links to Other/Third-Party Websites
Our site may contain links to other websites. These websites may be operated by companies not owned or controlled by Baseel. You are strongly recommended to review the privacy policies, notices, or security of such websites. Baseel are not responsible for the content, privacy practices or use of these websites.
Baseel shall retain your personal information as long as you are using our services or associated with our work. Post termination of your relationship with us, we shall maintain your records as long as required by law or legitimate business reasons.
How we protect your personal information?
Baseel take appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure that we keep your information secure, accurate and up to date, and that we only keep it as long as is reasonable and necessary.
Baseel do not collect data of children under 16 years of age. Under any exceptional circumstances if such data is collected then parental consent shall be requested in writing before collecting such data.
Our websites may store information about your web session and assign you one or more cookies. These cookies are stored on your computer in a small text file, to be reused in your next visit to the site. Cookies are not linked to your personal information. We may also use other mechanisms to collect aggregate site access data.
Permanent Cookies remain on your computer until deleted. The Cookies can be disabled through browser settings which may impact performance of the website including restricted access to the website.
We do not send any cookie information to any third party; however, we do not have full control over these cookies and our technology service providers, affiliates may use cookie information to improve your site navigation.
Last update date of the Privacy Notice: 20th May 2018