VoIP Penetration Testing
VoIP Communications services are in use by organization for everyday communication.
If VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is vulnerable to publicly known or unknown vulnerability, then we can exploit it. VoIP assessment performed with different test cases according to the VoIP infrastructure gives security assurance to the organization.
VOIP PENETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY
MAPPING AND SERVICE IDENTIFICATION
RECONNAISSANCE AND ENUMERATION
VULNERABILITY IDENTIFICATION & PATCH VERIFICATION
VoIP Pentest Vulnerability Test Cases
- Information gathering and footprinting for VoIP
- Eavesdropping on traffic and capturing traffic.
- Authentication and authorization vulnerabilties
- Registering SIP Service with/without Credentials
- Call Initiation with/without Spoof & Credentials
- VLAN hopping vulnerability in the VoIP Network
- Spoofing Caller ID vulnerability in the VoIP Network
- Identification of Denial of Service (DoS) vulnerabilities
- Brute Force Attack and vulnerability for SIP Service
- Toll Fraud Exploit and vulnerability in the VoIP network