Need for getting accredited to Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus :
Assessment approach: Cyber Essentials and IASME Governance
Assessment approach: Cyber Essentials Plus
- Fully Accredited: Baseel and Baseel Consultants hold a range of professional certifications including IASME Gold, Cyber Essentials Plus, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 LA, CEH, CHFI, TOGAF, NCDA, CCA, VCP, CCMA, MCTS
- Bespoke service offerings: No two customers are the same. Our consultancy advice is always designed by considering the optimum need of the client focusing on their compliance requirements, business needs, threat exposure, and project-specific requirements.
- Risk-based and easy to understand reporting: We are very strong in 'Business IT Alignment'. With the help of the client, we always focus on aligning risk ratings of the identified vulnerability with the Business/IT Environment.< /li>
- Detailed guidance on gap remediation: Our reports contain pragmatic and detailed guidance on the remediation of identified compliance gaps. Technology solutions are accompanied with suggestions of process improvements, where applicable.
- Clear and Precise Communication: Our speciality is 'Simplified Security', our communication can meet the requirements of a range of recipients from Technology experts to Non-Technical Board members
- Dedicated client relationship manager: Client always has access to an identified go-to person for all customer needs.
Insight >> Integrity >> Impact >>
Baseel Softcon pvt ltd
Baseel has a team of over 50 experts worldwide with a breadth and depth of experience. This level of experience has resulted in the ability for our clients to improve business environments, align business objectives and accelerate the pace of business growth.